Last holiday season I experimented with trying to make a some Pepperoni Bread and it was a huge hit that I’ve since taken it to a number of parties. With holiday party season in the works I thought I would share the recipe as it is perfect for all kinds of gatherings. You can even play around with substituting the pepperoni with ham or chicken and other types of cheeses.
- Refrigerated pizza crust… doesn’t really matter if it is thin or regular
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Pepperoni – Sliced
- One Egg – Beaten
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
- Unroll the pizza crust onto the tray
- Brush the crust with the beaten egg – don’t use all of the egg
- Place the pepperoni slices on the crust in slightly overlapping rows
- Sprinkle with mozzarella until covered
- Start at one end of the crust and roll to the other
- Once rolled, center on the cookie sheet and brush the top and sides of the roll with the beaten egg
- Toss in the oven @ 350º for about 25 min
- Slice and serve warm
Nom nom nom!